All manner of scifi/fantasy/nerdness: RPGs, comic books, Firefly, RPGs, Community, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, RPGs, Avengers, Doctor Who, And RPGs. And comic books. And RPGS. Not a "fandom" blog, unless D&D alignments count as a fandom.
do you ever just passionately miss the first series of doctor who but not just because you miss Nine but because you miss the monsters and the simple story lines that were new and so interesting and the companions that didn’t need a magic back story to be special and weren’t just a new puzzle for the doctor to solve they were just ordinary people with ordinary lives and taught (especially the young viewers) that anyone can be a hero i just really miss season one okay
- set a small stone angel in your yard
- invite whovian to your house
- set wifi to ┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐
- randomly move angel’s position close to the house
- start repeating everything they say
- when they fall asleep, draw tally marks on their skin with sharpie
- wake them up wearing a gas mask and saying “are you my mummy?
slow down there satan
Trying to prove a point to my teacher.
The best Doctor to come from New Who hands down.